Holy crap that is insane.
Few bugs I have found:
Enemies have 'slipped' from floors above me to my floor
Getting run over by buggies (my own troops after the enemy is dead)
Shooting upwards (while in cover) and still killing the enemy
Game is fun, a pretty version of the first (staying close to the play style) I really wish they would go away from the 2 weaps only (for KZ2 a main and a sidearm) and go with 2 mains and a side arm, or two mains and no side arm. I would like to roll shottie and the little Helghast SMG but I have to choose, why not get rid of the side arm I barely use?
In KZ1 I used the small single shot nade pistol and had a SMG or AR for my main, havent gotten far enough to see if there is a nade pistol but why not give us the chance to pick our two weaps?
Havent knifed anyone yet but I am looking forward to it. Do they let you pick which character you get to play? (like the first)
Rolled some MP tonight (Steve and Pookie were not in sight)
- Once you get the hang of it, killing is pretty easy and fun, with some small frustration (which kept me around for quite a few games)
- Warzone is great, multiple objectives (one at a time) time based
- Once you know the layout of the maps it is quite easy to get around
- Making a squad is easy and a really good idea
- Pathways need to be bigger so you can get past idiots sitting there
- Nade and melee button seems to lag just a tad
- also, while throwing a nade on the move, that also seems lagging a tad, I go to throw in a great place while strafing and end up hitting the wall instead of the doorway and killing myself
- 'Radar' isnt very accurate, shows some enemies and not others.
- Re-spawning can be disorienting if you spawn looking at a wall or in a three sided room
All in all a good time, ranked to Sgt tonight and cannot wait to get pick my classes.