If you are having difficulty with an infection on your machine and you are a registered user of XoftSpySE as you mention in your post, please send a current XoftSpySE log file to the Paretologic Technical Support Team and they will work with you to resolve your issue.
Our XoftSpySE software detects and removes Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, Hijackers, and spy pop-ups. These parasites are constantly changing and we do our best to update our database on a regular basis to keep up with the ongoing threats. Occasionally, our software is unable to remove certain items completely as the vendor of the Spyware has recently changed its properties and variants to elude us.
Our Technical Support Team can help you remove the spyware by reviewing your computer logs. We appreciate the submission of your logs as this information from customers assists us in keeping abreast of spyware activity. Our Technical Support Team uses your logs to identify the characteristics of the spyware with which you are having problems with, and is often able to send you a patch to address the spyware, if our product alone has been unable to remove it.
To send a current log file:
1. Open your XoftSpySE while connected to the internet
2. Run a full scan
3. Click on Backup List
4. Click on Email Log
5. Select your most recent log file by clicking on it
6. Describe your issue and click Send.
If you are unable to send an email of your computer logs and details of your problem after going through the steps above, then please do the following:
1. Open XoftSpySE and select Backup List on the left menu.
2. Click on the Logs button.
3. Right Click on the latest XoftSpySE Log and then select Copy.
4. Return to the desktop and Right Click and then select Paste.
5. Log into your regular email account, type in all the details of your problem, attach your XoftSpySE logs from your desktop and send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you to resolve your issue.