HP information page
* shipped at actual cost (FedEx or post, as you wish) / pick-up more than welcome in downtown Toronto
* Heatware references under CAAB / eBay references under taxiCAAB (100% positive over many years)
The LCD and battery are brand new. They were just replaced in order to put this up for sale; the previous battery went through lots of cycles and the previous LCD had a dead pixel. As a bonus, the new LCD turns out to be brighter than the last.
This is a machine aimed for CAD, 3D and other graphics work. I used to buy the Dell Precision series of workstation laptops but moved to HP's nw8*** line as they're thinner, lighter and simply better. I've been thoroughly impressed by it but no longer need to do graphics work on the road, so I've moved to a 13" notebook.
* brand new LCD
* brand new battery
* ~1 year left of parts/labour/on-site warranty (extendable)
- 15.4" WSXGA+ (1680x1050) -- no dead/stuck pixels, no light leaks, bright with very wide viewing angles, accurate colour
- 2.0GHz Core Duo (upgradeable)
- FireGL v5200 256MB (workstation class card)
- 2GB RAM
- 80GB SATA Hitachi HD
- Firewire port
- Windows XP Pro installed & licensed