Hello, what I am doing is :
I added the f6flpy32_85.zip (chipset ICH9m downloaded from Intel) with WinImage in to the floppy, I get the following files:
Then, I turn on the laptop, load the XP CD, press F6, and tells me that I have to select the SCSI Adapter from the following list:
- 82801GR/GH SATA RAID Controller(Desktop ICH7R/DH)
- 82801GR/GH SATA AHCI Controller(Desktop ICH7R/DH)
- 82801FR SATA RAID Controller(Desktop ICH6R)
- 82801FR SATA AHCI Controller(Desktop ICH6R)
- 82801FBM SATA AHCI Controller(mobile ICH6M)
- 82801ER SATA RAID Controller(Desktop ICH5R)
- 6300ESB SATA RAID Controller
There is no ICH9m(the one that supposed that I have to look). Do I have to use another chipset?
In other forums I read that I have to disable the SATA, but I don't know if that is correct, also I cannot find where can I disable that in Vista.