Hot dog, I need to work on this a bit more
|# OlsonData 2010i
* Java SE 6u21 contains Olson time zone data version 2010i.
# Additional Supported System Configurations
For Java SE 6u21, support has been added for the following system configurations:
* Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.5
* Oracle Enterprise Linux 5.4
* Oracle Enterprise Linux 4.8
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5
* Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.4
* Oracle VM 18.104.22.168.0
* Google Chrome 4.0
# Support for Customized Loading Progress Indicators
* With Java SE 6u21, you can now enhance the loading experience of an application by providing a customized loading progress indicator (sometimes referred to as a progress bar) to better inform the end user of how much of the application has been downloaded during startup.
# Java Hotspot VM 17.0
* Java SE 6u21 includes version 17.0 of the Java HotSpot Virtual Machine with improvements to overall quality and features such as compressed object pointers, escape analysis-based optimization, code cache management, the Concurrent Mark-Sweep garbage collector and its successor, the Garbage First (G1) garbage collector. (G1 continues to be available in Early Access via the -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC flag.
# Java VisualVM
Java VisualVM based on VisualVM 1.2.2 is included in Java SE 6u21. This release introduces the following features and enhancements:
* HeapWalker performance improvements
* VisualVM-Sampler performance improvements
* BTrace4VisualVM plugin introduces BTrace 1.1
* Profiling engine bugfixes
* Built on NetBeans Platform 6.8
# Security Exception Upon Drag-and-Drop
* Drag-and-drop would, under certain circumstances, result in a null value being passed instead of the expected data.
* Java SE 6u21 provides a fix that lets drag-and-drop operations succeed for signed applications or applications with the accessClipboard permission granted.
# Various Bug Fixes
|- Fixed: Ctrl+V (Paste) not working with option x64DisableRedirection=1 (Windows Vista/7 x64)
- Fixed: Lister on Linux/Wine: Do not replace characters by dot placeholder if fixed width font was requested, but variable width font returned
- Fixed: Problems with AutoHotkey because of renamed buttons in "Configure directory hotlist"
- Added: Always show administrative shares (experimental, WinNT-based systems only): wincmd.ini [Configuration] AdminShares=1
- Fixed: Custom sounds not working on Windows XP x64
- Fixed: FTP in background: TC tried to resume the download even when user aborted downloading a binary file transferred in text mode
- Fixed: FTP: "ABOR" command wasn't sent when user aborted downloading a binary file transferred in text mode
- Fixed: Background transfer manager: Speed limit could be significantly lower than chosen by the user
- Fixed: FTP: Made the detection of UTF-8 encoding compliant with RFC 2640: If the FEAT command returns a line with UTF8, the encoding is ON by default, even if OPTS UTF8 ON returns an error
- Fixed: Load per file icons (e.g. exe/lnk) always in background, not only on first load (should make network drives more responsive)
- Fixed: When deleting files as admin from system32 while x64DisableRedirection=1, redirect calls to tcmadmin to SysNative (will work on XP64 only when installing Microsoft patch)
|BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file description, and file version).
For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane. BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly caused the crash.
|How it works:
- Very simple, just move the mouse cursor to the left or right edge of your screen and you will notice that your desktop extends beyond the borders of your screen!
You will only see this when another window is open! Some maximized windows do not scroll, restore them to normal size and size them with the mouse to maximum size. Now you can have many (unlimited) windows open next to each other and just move the mouse to switch between them. Just like having many extra monitors next to each other!
- When the Scroll lock key is on, the screen will not scroll any more. Turn it off when you want to scroll again. (finally this key has a function!)
The Scroll Lock key is on a laptop usually under another key and can be activated by using the 'Fn' key.
- To exit this program, right click on the GiMeSpace icon in the system notification area on the taskbar and select 'exit'.
- If you are getting lost, right click on the GiMeSpace icon and select 'collect windows'. All the windows will appear on your screen.
|The Realtek High Definition Audio codecs are compliant with Microsoft's UAA (Universal Audio Architecture). The top series provide 10 DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo output. Flexible mixing, mute, and fine gain control functions provide a complete integrated audio solution for home entertainment PCs.
* Meets Microsoft WLP 3.10 and future WLP audio requirements
* WaveRT based audio function driver for Windows Vista
* Direct Sound 3D compatible
* Multi bands of software equalizer and tool are provided
* Microphone Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Noise Suppression (NS), and Beam Forming (BF) technology for voice application
|- Extended cookie cleaning to include HTML5 Web Storage.
- Improved Index.dat cleaning by deleting ones not locked by the system.
- Improved "Install date" detection and accuracy for Uninstall Tool.
- Improved file lock detection when analyzing to avoid false reporting.
- Improved scrolling for list control to avoid repaint problems.
- Improved cleaning of Recycle Bin.
- Improved jumplist support to avoid possible UI lock.
- Updated eMule cleaning.
- Minor bug fixes.
VistaSwitcher is a well-designed Alt+Tab replacement that makes it easier to locate and switch to the application you need. (And, despite the name, it runs on XP, Vista and Windows 7.)
Once installed, simply press Alt+Tab, and you'll see a straightforward list of running applications, complete with icons. No need for repeated Alt+Tabbing, here: just hover the mouse cursor over the one you require, or use the arrow keys to select it, and that app will be switched to the foreground immediately.
If you're running multiple instances of a program and can't tell which is which, then that isn't a problem. VistaSwitcher displays a preview of each task window, so in most cases you'll be able to pick out the one you need at a glance.
The VistaSwitcher console additionally gives you access to the standard Windows options for each application: miminise, maximise, restore, close, cascade and so on. And you can select multiple windows and apply the same action to each, so perhaps close several applications all at once.
And the program also supports a useful new keyboard shortcut, in Alt + `. Press this and you'll switch between open windows of the same application: all your Word documents, Internet Explorer windows, whatever it might be. It's a real time-saver.
|- Some fallbacks for creating INI files
- Cover printing now also allows to use existing (scanned) images as cover
- Fixed: Task bar progress does not disappear in some occasions
- Fixed: Reordering audio tracks is not possible under certain circumstances
- Fixed a FormatException
- Fixed: Del key in track edit mode deletes track instead of a single char
- Fixed: Crash when verifying burned ISO images
* Avformat fps displaying fix
* TS, fix an issue where some programs would get dropped (fixes DVB issues too)
- Audio filters:
* fix timestamps handling on some filters that provoqued issues when playback of mono streams, especially on Windows
* fix a bug in direct3d video output with old nVidia drivers that broke video playback with overlay (YUV->RGB)
* fix console output encoding
- Interface and extensions:
* Youtube and other scripts updates
* Misc fixes in Qt4 (especially VLM and EPG dialogs) and MacOS interface
|The Parted Magic OS employs core programs of GParted and Parted to handle partitioning tasks with ease, while featuring other useful programs (e.g. Clonezilla, Partimage, TestDisk, Truecrypt, G4L, SuperGrubDisk, ddrescue, etc...) and an excellent set of documentation to benefit the user. An extensive collection of file system tools are also included, as Parted Magic supports the following: ext2, ext3, ext4, fat16, fat32, hfs, hfs+, jfs, linux-swap, ntfs, reiserfs, reiser4, and xfs.
Parted Magic requires at least a i586 processor and 256MB of RAM to operate or 128MB in "Live" mode.
Format internal and external hard drives.
Move, copy, create, delete, expand & shrink hard drive partitions.
Clone your hard drive, to create a full backup.
Test hard drives for impending failure.
Test memory for bad sectors.
Benchmark your computer for a performace rating.
Securely erase your entire hard drive, wiping it clean from all data.
Gives access to non-booting systems allowing you to rescue important data.
Runs from the CD, no install required.
|My netbook has only Caps Lock LED indicator and it is always hidden under my right hand. Oksana's netbook doesn't have LED indicators at all. New software drivers shows on screen notification when user presses the lock key, but just in few minutes nobody can remember current states keyboard locks. So I've created a small Keyboard Leds software to solve this issue. It took just a couple of hours during one night at Cyprus|