Ya Darq, I liked it alot. But I really hope they fix some things, its a long game.
- Takes some time to get around places even though ur character jogs.
- Kinda irked me when you would step into an elevator and instantly all your dudes are at the POA with weapons stowed so when you arrived on a level with badies you had to whip them back out.
- Driving the Mako got repeditive, think heavy 6 wheeled vehicle with almost ragdoll physics.
- They need more sustenance ON planet, I enjoyed finding and scanning the planets and reading their little bios than I did landing on them.
- Make more planets/asteroids/space ships explorable.
- Change the layout of bunkers at different planets instead of the same floor plan.
- Music, they need better music, I know its the future but we don't need the electric organ playing all the time
- Ship combat?
- Boarding actions?
There are definitely some things that would drive me away from this game. Yet I am playing through again (and doing every single mission I can and going all renegade with it) and its better the second time with your higher lvl armor, weaps, etc. I really want to max out Wrex and Garrus (my go to guys) and then work on a balanced tech/biotic/combat team. Maybe Liara and Tali, I let Kaiden die every time
Darq if you have a 360 I can send u mine to play.