I'm officially having the most fun with CoP.
Some very awesome new features in teh game that keep it going.
1. You can order high priced gear, suits, guns, etc. Got my First exo-skeleton of the series. Wanted one so bad in the previous two games. And I can finally upgrade my gear with the help of #2.
2. I love going artifact hunting; the new anomalies that conjure artifacts is a great touch. This is a great way to earn $$
3. Very little bugs encountered. It's amazing how much you get immersed in the universe of a game when there's nothing to complain about technically.
4. Missions; I love how when you go on missions, you can 1) choose to walk there yourself when the time is right, or 2) immediately go with a group there (teleporting essentially) and teleporting back. Not having to walk across the map saves so much time and keeps the game fresh.
5. New mutants are fantastic. Love them. Love the areas they live in.