Here is the solution
If you found the sound was not working after restart
, do the following steps
1. Download devcon command line utility, here
2. Extract and copy the file to c:\windows\devcon\i386\devcon.exe
3. Make command line to restart MS-UAA automatically or just download this file
The command line as: C:\windows\devcon\i386\devcon.exe restart "PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_3607103C&REV_03"
1. The location of devcon.exe is in c:\windows\devcon\i386\devcon.exe
if you change it, you need to edit idt.bat
2. "PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_3607103C&REV_03" is hardware ID for MS-UAA, if you found it in a different name change it.
3. Place idt.bat in c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
4. The sound will be restore within 6-10 seconds, because of that there is NO sound of XP start-up