My initial impressions through the first 5 chapters.
1. I hate Issac talking. Hate it hate it hate it hate it.
2. The first game was linear, on the idea that you needed to complete tasks to get to the next station. In DP2, there's 1 path. I don't even know why they bother giving you the line to follow because there's no possible way to be confused on where to go.
3. Weak Bosses so far...
4. A lot of the same, "lockdown" BS and enemies coming out of the walls and ceilings. meh.
5. Love the train sequence.
Couple of other things I really like about DP2.
1. The stomping animation is better and you can stomp multiple times on button presses. I like that.
2. A lot more stasis involvement with enemies. A lot of faster moving enemies.
3. A lot more me-lee with enemies. Catches you by surprise.
4. Fluid chapter transitions. Chapters are not separated by a tram, but by just entering the new area. Makes for a more immersive story. Not gonna lie, I kinda liked the break with the tram because it was sure thing for a break in gameplay. A way to let the tension ease.
5. Floating in zero G and not just jumping from one platform to another. Being able to navigate anywhere you want while floating. nice touch.