- Intel Core2 Extreme Quad QX9300 2.53GHz (12MB Cache, 1066MHz FSB) *
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz (2 DIMMs)(Upgraded from original 6GB) *
- 500 GB Free Fall Sensor Hard Drive (7200 RPM) *
- 1GB SLi dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M *
- 17 inch UXGA+ 1900x1200 pixels(bright,perfect condition screen without any dead pixels,marks etc.) *
- Windows Vista Business 64bit *
- Intel 6300 AGN,WLAN card(upgraded from original) *
- 9 Cell Primary Battery(good,100 percent) *
- Bluetooth 2.1 module with EDR *
- High Definition Audio 5.1 Surround Sound *
- Black Metallic *
- Slot-Loading dual layer Blu Ray Reader(BR-ROM,DVD-+RW,CD-RW)
- I have the manual and Vista Business recovery disc with it along with ac adapter(not shown but include.) but I do not have the original box etc..
Also recently replaced the keyboard myself with a new one since I did not like the"shine"from use on the keys.Slight shine now on keys.
This system is in Mint cond.Note:Images may appear to have a scratch or mark but are reflections or dust.
I have it this system for a year and only selling because
I am upgrading.
Warranty is about expired on the system.
I will charge actual price for shipping.
USPS Priority Mail Insured with signature confirmation.