Good morning! It should warm into the 80's today. I plan to workout.
Where minds meet - Page 462
I did over an hour workout. 5 sets of 20 squats and heel raise. 10 minutes on the machine doing the upper body. 5 sets of 20 rows
with 60 pound weights. 5 sets of 20 on each arm with the Marcy Wedge. 5 sets of 40 pull-ups. Between those sets 5 sets of 20
with the hand grips. 10 more minutes on the machine doing the upper body.
- spicy meals where tabasco and mustard are present ... well, did not affect me
- chocolate dings ... should I sue the hotels for putting these nice thin waffle on my pillow?
- alcohol ... gonna have issue with declining evening business meals
- chicken ... are they crazy, what kind of study is this? chicken is good for evening supper, light, not filling ...
- carbs .. but I like cookies and milk before bed
- red bull, or same type of drink ... no comment, people do need this for some reason or another
- bananas ... what about the sundae around the corner after supper?
- coffee .. you know, coffee relaxes me
- fatty foods ... that's why I prefer chicken
Food to help you sleep ...
- milk ... sure
- cherries ... hmm, I have to think about this
- valerian tea ... I drink this in the early morning, would that put me back to sleep?
- jasmine rice ... ok with me, I like rice of any sort