Hey guys, I really need some help in buying a laptop this summer and i hope you guys can help. The laptop is going to be multipurpose as I will be using it for school, at home, and for casual gaming.
What i'm looking for:
- A decent/above average laptop that can last me around 3-5 years.
- 2nd Generation Intel processor (i5 or i7).
- A Decent graphic card
- Price Range: $700-$1000 (Preferably around 800$ not included tax yet, i live in Canada)
So my first question is
1. 1920x1080 or 1366 x 768:
- I will be using the laptop to playback movies/videos through an HDMI cable to my home theater.
- My laptop will be hooked up to a 24inch monitor at home
- Question: Is it necessary to get 1080p or will a 1366x768 be suffice?
2. So these are the 2 laptops I've seen so far that fulfilled most of my requirements and I'm just wondering which one do you guys think is better/more suitable for me?
3. Lastly, if you know some better laptop deals, please do show me a link so i can check them out.
Thanks in advance guys!