I am looking to buy a laptop in the near future (in the next week or so) and I am up to here with stats and confusion. I ask the kind residents of the internet for assistance in helping me choose a laptop. Here are the requirements I need:
- Must be Asus. My geographical location and background gives me good support and pricing for it. Also, my previous laptop the G2S lived up to its reputation and survived almost 5 years of heavy bashing, so I have had great experience with them.
- Price not so limited, although I don't have an unlimited wallet to stick my dirty hand into.
- I use my laptop 25 hours a day and 10 days a week, 55 weeks a year, and I keep it on almost always for downloading.
- I travel a lot, so it should be able to keep up with me and not break.
- Must be 14 to 15 inch in size. My last computer was gigantic and angered my financial backers. 14 inch is preferred because I'm an unfit geek who can't carry my own arms around.
- Must support the use of a heavy gamer. I'm an avid WoW player, among other things, and the laptop's graphics and processor specs should keep me happy for a while. Also, I plan to work for Aperture Science when I grow up.
- Must not be a G-series laptop. Like I said, my G2S has angered the gods. Oh poor G74, how I wish you were mine... *sniffle*
- Newer models and highest specs in the same model preferred, but not necessary, because I have a many pet peeves.
- Must be able to double as zombie repellent. Because.
My inadequate research has pointed me towards the general direction of the K and N series, but I'm sure you the forumer would know better.
I know there is a laptop buying guide on this forum, but it looks old and rusty and last updated before the Great War of 1914.
Thanks for your help,