I guess you are asking about the BIOS password?
Reseating the CMOS battery will not clear the password. Also in Satellite A205 the CMOS battery is SOLDERED to the motherboard.
Here's what you can do the clear the BIOS password.
1. Turn off the laptop and remove the battery.
2. Remove the memory cover and remove both memory modules.
3. Remove black mylar from the motherboard. Find J1 jumper in the memory compartment. It looks like engaged gear teeth.
4. Short them with a small screwdriver for a 20-30 seconds.
5. Plug in the AC adapter and start the laptop.