i got a few questions
1. Theres deals right now on lenovo and theyre ending tomorow. Will tomorow new deals replace the new ones? im about to bite but i dont want to end up paying more if the next day's deal is better.
QUESTION : Does lenovo offers always sales? or is it only this and only week? im not used and i dont know nothing about lenovo's website.
2. I red somewhere you can get get free 10% off if you sing in on lenovo.
QUESTION : I signed in, i dont have free 10%, what am i doing wrong?
3. Is lenovo a good brand, in general, and is the lenovo Y series something you would recommend to a friend?
4. I tried to checkout the laptop just to see how much it would cost me. In the bill theres GST/QST which adds up another 100 buck.
QUESTION : Are these the taxes? or i have to pay even more after my checkout? -> i live in canada
5. Are there any better laptops for under 800 dollar you can find? (i7-2630qm, 8gm ram, nvidia 555m)
- I was looking at the 15.6 inches, if i can get that free 10% ill grab an i7 for about 760 (thats my total budget). Thank you for answers!