1. My budget is around 1700 (but ill go up if its a small price for a large gain)
2.17.3 i think is the size (large, im not a weakling)
4. 90% at home or at a plug, taking it with me sometimes, but everyone knows you cant play real games on the go
5.WoW, COD MW3, portal 1 and 2, assasins creed, crysis 1 and 2 you get the picture.
6.anything but Lenovo (they ^$#*&^ suck)
7. 3 i guess, doesnt matter.
8. doesnt matter.
9. Currently in Australia, but I will probably have it sent to my US home and then my parents will mail it to me.
11. best avaliable for gaming
12. rather not glossy.
13. Not if its a good deal cheaper, but id be willing to pay 50-100 for a good look
14. 3 years
15. 500 gig would be preferred.
16. DVD drive, i dont see myself burning any DVDs though.
A few notes. My last laptop (Lenovo W510) cost me 1700$ from my school, got it a year ago September... ill go easy even though i'd love to express my thoughts. It broke on me 7 times, i had to restore my hard drive 6 times, 4 harddrives were ruined, 2 keyboreds, all of my Ram was replaced, and my cooling system was comprimised from the start (leading to half of the damage). Lenovo sent me new parts or replaced everything for free, but it broke 7 times on me, and they refused to give me my money back.
Anyway i was looking at Newegg and i found these four : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Productcompare.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006740%2050001315%20600003982&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&CompareItemList=32%7C34%2D200%2D355%5E34%2D200%2D355%2DTS%2C34%2D200%2D295%5E34%2D200%2D295%2DTS%2C34%2D230%2D214%5E34%2D230%2D214%2DTS%2C34%2D230%2D103%5E34%2D230%2D103%2DTS
but i am definitely open for more options. Also was wondering if It would be better to wait til the end of November (Black friday) for a better deal and lower prices. Thank you for our time.