Follow the steps that listed below. If you have any questions, please contact us.
1. From a computer with Windows to download the file 1.13A.zip. Click on this link (password kira), and save the file to your desktop http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52099JQ7
2. Go to the desktop and unzip the file 1.13a (kira password). You will see a folder with 2 files, then you must use the file .vhd
3. Goal in the computer's card reader that you are using (the one with Windows) SD Card
4. Internet Download Win Image program, called winima85.exe. Click on the link that corresponds to the operating system version
a. Winimage 8.5 for Windows 32bits (Windows XP, 2003/2008 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7 32 Bit)
b. Winimage 8.5 for Windows 64bits (Windows XP, 2003/2008 Server, Windows Vista, Windows 7 64bit)
5. Install the program and open it with Win Image Administrator permissions. Accept the agreement.
6. Go to Disk menu, then to Restore Hard Disk virtual hosting image on physical drive ...
7. Select your memory, you can be on Disk 1, Disk 2 ... Click OK
8. I see a window where you have to find and select the file .vhd that has been downloaded and has the folder on the desktop. When you have select it and click Open.
9. Accept the message "You wil restore image on physical drive ...." See as you begin typing in the memory, will end at 100% and tell you it's ready.
10. Remove the card and insert it into the KIRA off.
11. KIRA Connect the charger and this to the electrical outlet and turn
12. Begin the upgrade process that will last a few minutes.
13. When finished you are prompted to remove the card and restart the netbook.
14. KIRA You've got your operating system installed!