2) Corsair, Intel, OCZ. Performance and reliability.
3) Every 18-24 months.
I have a 60 G ocz agility III drive that I have not yet installed.
It looked like it had pretty reliable specs, trim support for the price, intel sounded more reliable on many forums but the extra cost made me pick this one.
I rebuild my computer about every 18 months.
obviously wanting to enter contest because 120G would be better!
1) Do you currently own an SSD? Are you planning on purchasing one or more in the near future?
No. Yes, I would like to purchase one.
2) If you’re planning on purchasing an SSD, which brand(s) are you considering and why (price, performance, reliability, brand, etc.)?
I am pretty certain I would like an Intel.
3) How often do you purchase a new PC (every 12 months or less, every 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2-3 years, over 3 years)?
Usually over 3 years.
4) [Canadian residents] What is 125 plus 45 divided by 3 minus 13?