2. Intel, Kingston and OCZ. Intel for performance and quality, Kingston & OCZ for a balance of performance and price.
3. Every 6-9 months.
1) Do you currently own an SSD? Are you planning on purchasing one or more in the near future?
I do not own one now and have no time frame on getting one, when price matches value I guess.
2) If you’re planning on purchasing an SSD, which brand(s) are you considering and why (price, performance, reliability, brand, etc?
I have been considering one by Kensington due to the debates occasionally being offered on them.
3) How often do you purchase a new PC (every 12 months or less, every 12-18 months, 18-24 months, 2-3 years, over 3 years)?
Every 2-3 years
4) [Canadian residents] What is 125 plus 45 divided by 3 minus 13?
Not Canadian is this the VAT they have to pay? 43.666