Well... Today I was playing some games and decided to go downstairs, so I shut down the PC and when I restarted it I went out to do some shopping and eating, when I came back I saw that my laptop made a connection with a different wireless point then I want it to connect to. So I switched it, but that all messed up everything and I had to edit the channels on from those wireless connections, I did some crazy stuff in the mean time with all those intel stuff on this thing. I really don't know exactly what I clicked on etc etc it was kinda hectic, but ever since I have like 30 fps on the lowest quality on League of Legends when normally I have like 150 fps...
I disabled my Windows Firewall and deleted McAffee because I thought it was interupting my wireless connection, but it wasn't in the end.
It's very lacky on information I know... but I was kinda hoping if anyone just knows a couple of tips to do which will maybe pull it off to get the performance back that I'm used to.