Re-installed Windows 7 and all drivers but when I go to install my nvidia driver for my 260m it tells me it cant find any compatible hardware. Called Alienware for some technical assistance and they wouldnt even speak to me because my laptop was out of warranty. Needless to say, as much as I love alienware, they wont get another dime from me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, getting very frustrated and alienware tech sure didnt help...
Things ive already done:
1. Uninstalled and re-installed drivers directly from Dell's site
2. Tried to installed driver from Nvidia with no luck
3. Even installed 280m driver to see if that might work..lol..didn't...
4. Check my BIOS settings but nothing is there for me to change
5. Fn+F7...does absolutely nothing
6. Restarted computer over and over unplugged and plugged in
Ive done everything except open up the laptop and physically remove the card and re-insert it.
PLEASE help if you can.