Givit with Highlight is a revolutionary way to sew together several videos, multiple scenes from a single video, or both. Add transitions and effects, and finish with music from Givit or songs in your iDevice. Your final "Highlight" will be a highly entertaining video to share with friends and family.
• Live Highlighting – While recording a live event, simply tap to highlight critical moments. Tap to recap back seven seconds, or start/stop record at any point.
• Multiple Clips – There are no limits to the number of video highlights that can be combined to create the final product.
• No Length Restrictions – Share highlighted video reels of any length or size.
• Effects - Add motion effects (slow-motion, speed-up), music and transitions to polish and finish the highlight reel.
• Sharing Options – One-click social sharing to Facebook or YouTube; or, share video privately and securely by email.
• Cloud Storage – Upload highlighted videos to the Givit cloud for permanent storage, or highlight videos from any other source imported to Givit.
• Free – Givit is free for anyone to use, offering 5GB of storage at signup and premium packages for avid users.Developer's Note
PLEASE READ THIS
A bug exists in the current App Store version of Givit (1.0.2). The bug affects both the recording and highlighting features of the app. However, there is a simple process that fixes the issue. After you've downloaded the app, please do the following:
1 - Launch App and tap Library
2 - Tap "Camera Roll"
3 - Select any video by tapping the thumbnail (preferably a very short video - 5 secs), this takes you to the video play page
4 - Tap the button at the top right of the App that has the arrow swooshing out of the square
5 - Tap "Upload it" - and allow the video to upload to your Givit account
After the video has uploaded to your account, the App will function normally.
If you do not have any videos in your Camera Roll, launch the native iOS camera app and take a short video. Then select the video as you go through the process above.
If you've already attempted to use the App, you'll need to delete it from your device, download it again from the App Store, and move through the 5-step process above.
A new version of the App has been submitted to Apple and is awaiting App Store approval - please check back for updates about the release date.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
- The Givit Team