Long story short, I've been looking for a laptop that suites my gaming needs, great quality movie watching, and of course, for university purposes. I've done all my research and basically, I've found three laptops that is reachable in my area. (Can't order online). Without further edo:
1) What is your budget?
-Below 700$ (Looking to have leftover money for personal purposes)
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
-15.6 BUT, I'd like to try my hands on 17.3 for the resolution. Perhaps
any tips between 15.6 vs 17.3?
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
-I'm pretty new to the brand scene, so perhaps a little help here.
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
-Movie watching, Gaming, and school work
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
-Both. Roughly equal when it comes to school time, but for my casual time, it
will probably stay at my desk the entire time. Weight is no problem for me.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
-Currently exploring the gaming scene. I've weeded out these three because
they have games I could potentially buy and their video cards can run them
relatively smooth. I play League of Legends most of the time, looking to play some better games in the future.