2. The most important consideration for me is price.
3. I purchase a new PC over 3 years or more.
4. I prefer to build my own PC.
5. I think an SSD is pretty important!
Good luck to all.
1. NO, possibly in the future and either Samsung or Intel would be what I would consider
2. All of them. Performance and brand but at a good price
3. about every 2-3 years we do an upgrade
4. Build to get everything that I want
5. pretty important
6. [Canadian residents only] What is 110 plus 15 divided by 5 minus 4? 21
1. Do you currently own an SSD and are you planning on purchasing one in the near future? If so, which brands are you considering (Intel, OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, Patriot Memory, Samsung, or other)?
No and yes - haven't decided the brand - will consider them all after doing some research on them.
2. What is the most important consideration you make when you purchase an SSD (price, performance, brand, other)?
First reliability and then price.
3. How often do you purchase a new PC (less than a 1 year, 1-2 years, 2-3 years, over 3 years)?
Every 2 to 2.5 years
4. Do you prefer to build your own PC or buy a branded system (Build your own or Buy a branded system)?
5. How important do you feel an SSD is to system performance? (extremely important, pretty important, Not very important, no impact on performance)
Not very important
6. [Canadian residents only] What is 110 plus 15 divided by 5 minus 4?
If you're asking us to evaluate this in the order the operations are written: 21, if according to BEDMAS: 109
1. No I don't own an SSD aand have not looked into purchasing one yet.
2. Both price and performance would be the main factors.
3. I purchase a new PC every 2-3 years
4. I build my own PC
5. An SSD is very important to system performance
6. 110 plus 15 divided by 5 minus 4 = 21