1. Do you currently own an SSD and are you planning on purchasing one in the near future? If so, which brands are you considering (Intel, OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, Patriot Memory, Samsung, or other)?
No and yes - My work notebook has an SSD and I might consider one for my personal netbook
2. What is the most important consideration you make when you purchase an SSD (price, performance, brand, other)?
First reliability and then price.
3. How often do you purchase a new PC (less than a 1 year, 1-2 years, 2-3 years, over 3 years)?
Every 2 to 3 years
4. Do you prefer to build your own PC or buy a branded system (Build your own or Buy a branded system)?
Build if component price makes sens for building
5. How important do you feel an SSD is to system performance? (extremely important, pretty important, Not very important, no impact on performance)
Not very important, as there are trade ins
6. [Canadian residents only] What is 110 plus 15 divided by 5 minus 4?
Not Canadian resident, but simply curious... Are Canadians thought to be like... too stupid or something? :-)