1. Do you currently own an SSD and are you planning on purchasing one in the near future? If so, which brands are you considering (Intel, OCZ, Crucial, Kingston, Patriot Memory, Samsung, or other)?
Not for the moment, but I'm highly considering Intel and OCZ
2. What is the most important consideration you make when you purchase an SSD (price, performance, brand, other)?
The price/performance ratio. But also the fiability (don't what to get problems like the ones with the Sandforce controller firmware issue)
3. How often do you purchase a new PC (less than a 1 year, 1-2 years, 2-3 years, over 3 years)?
Every year, a new laptop or a big update of my desktop
4. Do you prefer to build your own PC or buy a branded system (Build your own or Buy a branded system)?
Desktop: Build my own
Laptop: Customized barebone, like Clevo ones
5. How important do you feel an SSD is to system performance? (extremely important, pretty important, Not very important, no impact on performance)
6. [Canadian residents only] What is 110 plus 15 divided by 5 minus 4?