Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, and peripheral solution provider is proud to announce the all new Elite 120 Advanced. The Elite 120 answers the call for an elegant MITX size chassis that supports the best hardware available. A modern solution for the space conscious, the Elite 120 has been designed for high performance with an attention to detail.
Brilliant Interior Design
Offering no compromises, Elite 120 Advanced is marked as the benchmark for a brilliant internal layout. Feel confident with a long 13” of graphics card space – supporting virtually all of the longest graphics cards. An easy to use rear PSU bracket, adapted from the Cosmos 2, allows Elite 120 Advanced owners to easily install long power supplies.
Three 3.5” hard drives bays and a 5.25” optical bay round out its full system support. Elite 120 Advanced also offers best in class cooling – including a 120mm front intake, 80mm slim side fan, and additional support for a hard drive mounted 120mm fan. Highly compatible with components, spacious and elegant, the Elite 120 Advanced also maintains Cooler Master’s reputation for value.
- Unprecedented airflow for a Mini-ITX case
- 1/3 the size of a standard case
- Supports standard length ATX PSUs with innovative rear mount
- Supports Ultra High-End VGA’s (HD7990/GTX690)
- Stylish Aluminum front panel
- USB 3.0 Super Speed Support
- Features a Full Size 5.25” Drive Bay
- Supports Up to 3 x 3.5” / 4 x 2.5” HDD/SSD (converted from 2 x 3.5" HDD bay)
Can't beat $50 price tag!