Originally Posted by jaim
I recently bought a SONY VAIO SVE14113. It came with a Win Home Basic 64 Bit. I want to remove the Windows Home Basic and put 32Bit Win 7 Professional. The suppliers have not given any Driver CDs. My doubts are:
Is it possible?
- Should I do a clean install?
- What about the VAIO utilities that have been already installed?
Thnx in advance..
- Verify that Sony offers drivers and utilities for 32-bits environment first
- If yes, then you would need to perform a clean installation
- if no, well ... your call
- Get yourself another hard drive and play with the clean installation on that one, save the one that comes with the notebook, just in case
- Start making restore DVDs now, reading the manual as how to do it.