Originally Posted by jeroplex
What do you all think is the best thing to do???? Gamble on getting it replaced.....or waiting for a REAL solution???...cuz right now im confused on what i should do!!!
I'm gonna wait it out. If the crack becomes an issue with the way the NB was meant to be used, than i will consider RMA. At this point there isn't a point to sending it in, just listen to how many ppl have the crack, and how it developed within the first few months they owned it, just bound to happen again with replacment. And on top of that, i am not returning mine to BB cause i was lucky enough to get a 5400rpm drive on my 6805, and i don't want to lose that
For the time being i'm content watcing everyone bitch about it while i cover mine with a little tape. I'm not trying to say i don't mind the crack, and that i'm not upset it's there, but come'on people, why put yourself through multiple NB's that will crack when you can wait a bit and see where this goes? Everyone is calling, everyone is e-mailing, forums are blowing up about this, somethings gonna give here.