Kensington Contour BackpackManufacturer link
Bought it here
during this deal
It was $40 at the Dell web-site when I bought it and I was able to use a concession coupon to get it for free along with some other stuff.
I really like this backpack.
1) Contour (Chiropractic Assoc approved - bla, bla, bla) works well in carrying all the weight that I lug along. The weight distributes well and it does a good job of not seeming very heavy. I travel a fair amount and wanted something that would travel well without killing my shoulder. The shoulder straps are nicely padded & wide.
2) Organization - all my junk is well organized - 8600 lappy, papers, writing pads, lunch, MP3 player, PDA, external USB drive, extra modular drive, etc.
3) Laptop compartment - a snug fit and it suspends the lappy in air. The i8600 is a snug fit and it probably wouldn't fit a 9X00 or XPS.
4) Ballistic nylon construction. Seems durable so far.
5) Lifetime warranty
1) Water bottle holder will only hold skinny water bottles.
2) Not as sexy as the XPS (Mobile Edge) backpacks.
That's my report and I'm sticking to it.