1. It's you're, not your. See "idiot".
2. It's their, not there, when referring to possession. "There" is a place. See "idiot".
3. Calling someone naive and "these guys don't know what they're talking about" is an attack, so i guess you started the 'personal attack'. I'm just finishing it off.
4. "Mine runs better than theirs" doesn't contribute anything, it's a bragging statement.
5. I didn't say anything about benchmarking in general, I said FPS. There are a lot of different benchmarks for quality of video cards.
6. Most of my earlier post did contribute, while the last paragraph did not. Your post, however contributed nothing, just like this one.
7. I'm not "throwing stones at the top" because "the top" is all in your head, and I'm not trying to get there. You bought an eMachines and are the king OC'er for a few days. Congratulations, it's all yours. No one cares. And since 90% of your posts in this forum have to do with overclocking your laptop, your extensive knowledge of computers is suspect.