Hey everyone, I have read many of your posts and they have confused me quite a bit. I had intended on ordering my a51m notebook today, but I am wondering if I should wait until the pci express comes out. I dont want to wait until 2005 for it. But if it was going to happen in say september or october, it might be worth the wait. What do you guys think.
post #1 of 9
8/3/04 at 4:42pm