Man, and thats the reason why I sold mine in the first place cause I thought they weren't going to upgrade those. Oh well, I still love my 7700
post #201 of 500
4/7/05 at 1:09am
Originally Posted by monkeyboy070
Sorry Tate, went to bed at 2 am and then just got up like 5 min ago. I didn't get any prices because he wasn't sure. I would be we are atleast looking at 300+ dollars, probably more.
Now, Since I've had so many problems with AW getting my computer fixed, I think I'm going to ask and see if I can get some sort of significant discount with my upgrade. I also think I'm going to hold out for the 6800.