I second that do it Maya
post #421 of 436
9/13/04 at 5:52pm
Originally Posted by thegad
I'm just going to take out my current desktop, not worth buying a cheap laptop to wait for pci-e at this point, especially since it's (hopefully) close to being released. I didn't want to deal with shipping the desktop but doing it once their and back won't be too bad. Oh yea and $4900 does seem like a ton for a laptop, but hey if you've got the cash (I'm guessing your sn is in referrence to a porsche carrera 4s?).
Man wraith, I hope I don't agree with the dude who wrote the book you're reading or I'm going to be one unhappy dude a week from now.