The reason I was asking was that I gave a new Clie NZ90 to my dad for father's day and I like it but there are some issues:
1) Do I need that 2 Mpixel camera/flash built in? Yes it would be nice to have it but is not essential.
2) Expandibility: I need the SD slot because I want to be able to expand my PDA. I understand that programs come on SD that are medical related. However, my med school's list of recommended programs does not require any of those but I want to be ahead of the curve so I do not get burned with a PDA that doesn't fit my needs.
3) Thumb keyboard? yes!
4) Phone built-in? Nah, not necessary.
5) Mp3 player? Yes, that would be good. Make sure its in stereo as I am told some of the Tungstens are not stereo!
6) Voice memo? Must have so I can take patient notes and the mic must be in the PDA so I don't need to connect a silly microphone.
7) Word/Excel Documents: I need to be able to view and edit them on my PDA. Is this too much to ask?
8) Full internet browser: This is an added bonus but it would be beneficial.
9) Bluetooth/Wifi: If I had to pick one, maybe Wifi would be better, but i'd like to have both whether its built in or through an expansion slot.
10) Yes it must be Palm compatible due to requirements of med schools. Almost all medical schools recommend Palm for their students since the software is only out there for it. However, Pocket PC would work if there is a 100% compatible emulator for Palm software included the stuff on the SD media.