Here are some suggestions while we wait for an AW fix:
1) Cover the light with tape. I would choose duct or electrical over masking as the black and silver go better with the Sentia's case. Avoid scotch tape.
2) Blink your eyes in sequence to the blinking of the light. With enough practice you will only see only on or off. Best part is its up to you to decide which you want to see.
3) Open the Sentia's case and cut the wires that are connected to the leads of the light. I would choose the blue wire over the red wire because in movies it always the blue wire.
4) Set your coffee cup on the keyboard so it covers the light. The drawback is that the cup will cover some keys but you don't really need most of the keys in the right corner anyway.
5) Shine a powerful light or flashlight right on the button. The more powerful light will wash out the blinking blue and you wont even notice it blinking.
Any other ideas?