just an update I believe I have successfully updated the lan driver, following Derepente's step by step. thanks again.
post #41 of 245
1/24/05 at 1:05am
1. Add some customized settings.
2. Add SPDIF IN pass throuth SPDIF Out item for some of ATI and nVidia chipsets.
3. Fix AC3 SPDIF blue screen issue when SPDIF-out force to 44K.
4. Change DMA Threshold from 06 to 10 to decrease noise for ATI SB400 chipset.
5. Update 3D engine to fix Half Life 2(Game) no sound issue and some noise issues.
|VERSION:: DNA-drivers 220.127.116.11
* Based on the Official CATALYST 5.1 Release
* Updated install routine to delete all other modded driver
- sets before installing the DNA-drivers
- The driver can now be installed on top of every other
- ATI driver without any uninstalling of the
- drivers that are running on your system. This includes:
+ ATi Catalyst Drivers
+ ATi Catalyst CCC
+ Omega Drivers
+ ATI Optimized Driver incl V1.9
+ UniAN Drivers
+ Catalyst Complete and LITE version (Anzak)
* Updated support for:
- ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9000 IGP (Also thanks to malgod)
- RADEON X800 SE
- ATI MOBILITY RADEON X600
- ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700 (thanks to il bozo del muertes and malgod)
- MEDION RADEON X740XL
- Celestica "Gold Edition" RADEON X600 Series 128MB
* Fixed some installer problems (some cards not installing)
* Added ATi Taskbar Icon Enable/Disable option in the installer (with help from GhoGGi)
* Added ATi HotKey Poller Enable/Disable option in the installer (with help from Judas)
* Fixed AmericasArmy Theme installation
* Updated the ATI TRAY TOOLS installation it's fully automated now
* Added FPS name tags to the device description, Control-Panel and Add or Remove Programs
* Fixed 60HZ bug
* Updated custom resolutions (Also thanks to Omegadrive for this)
* Renewed and updated (Direct3d and OpenGL) special FPS options now you can choose from:
+ Normal FPS
+ Medium FPS
+ High FPS
+ BenchMark FPS
+ Source FPS
+ AmericasArmy FPS
* Updated read me
* Deleted special OpenGL files. They are not needed any more.
* Fixed ATI Tray Tools Problems
VERSION:: ATI Tray Tools 18.104.22.168.1.500