1) Neoprene Notebook Sleeve (10 bucks off amazon).
2) Timberland Notebook Backpack (20 bucks off ebags, very durable)
3) MX310 mouse from ebay (15 bucks off ebay, needed a cheap mouse)
4) 60 gig 7200 RPM Hitachi 7k60 drive. (50 bucks off dell with concessions coupon for some trouble they gave me before ... 0 bucks after I sold old harddrive on ebay)
5) Microsaver Security Cable (windable model, 4 feet, 30 bucks off dell)
6) Toshiba 8/4/8 DVD RW from Dell. Made for PC's but I'm gonna put it in an enclosure for USB 2.0. Also a very good "hacker's" cd-rw if you catch my drift
7) Extra Battery From Dell. I'm gonna need it.
8) 256 mb of ram off Dell (50 bucks but free after another concession coupon I got).
I might get a nushield or whatever, they look cool and I'd like to protect my WSXGA+ screen. I also got my first laptop stolen so I'm always extra careful now.