The results are in... drumroll...
and the battery lasted exactly 1hr 30 min.
I gained an hour by doing this charging thing...which is good news. There was a setback though, after the battery was fully drained (the charge that lasted 1hr and 30 minutes), I started charging it again and it stopped at 68% and went to 100%. This is still about a 20% improvement as compared to the percentage before I started the conditioning. My guess is that I am somehow reactivating cells in the battery. It may be sort of a slow process, but it really seems to be working. Over time I believe I can get this battery back up to, or close to its full capacity.
What I am doing is waiting until the battery says it is full, then unplugging it, waiting about 10 seconds and then plugging it back in. If you look back to see my original problem, my battery was basically sitting at 48-52% then saying it is fully charged. After doing this process, that 48-52% increased to a about 70%.
Maybe doing this is stirring the juice inside the battery or somthing, because now that I have started this conditioning i'll let the computer sit for about a few days or so on the charger, and the percentage will creep up on its own to 100%, and actually discharge like its supposed to (before it wouldn't, and would just crap out on me and go directly to 50%)
I hope this works for everyone elses batteries...I don't know if it will work with a completely chot battery.... the one that originally came with my computer is, so i'll try this on that one too and see if i can ressurect it.
Man, this could solve a lot of issues if this works for other people as well...
My AIM screenname is elbobbo03 if anyone wants to discuss this in a more person to person matter, or if I totally confuse everybody with my inability to explain things..I should be online most of the night. (computer is always online)