Well, here's the deal:
The reason I originally sent it in was because in WoW I would get the same type of artifacting as the previous screenshots have shown. I got it back yesterday and they replaced the motherboard. Tested out WoW for about 4 hours, didn't artifact once
Prior to sending it in, it would begin artifacting after about 10 minutes. In fact, the game is playing 100% smoother. My average fps before RMA was ~30, and after I got it back is ~40. So in addition to fixing the problem it also alleviated whatever stress was on the videocard to pump out more fps. I'm using the .10 bios and the 5/5/04 video bios (dunno which one that is, its what my system came back with) and the 8.04 drivers as supplied by Sager. I may try the Omegas/overclocking at a later date, but I'm happy with the system for now.