I ordered my 7700 (fully loaded) on November 27th. I payed via credit card. My order has been in "stage 2" ever since. I've called several times to get an update but the phone staff keeps saying that it is still expected to ship on January 3rd? Should I alarmed? when should I decide to cancel the order if this status doesnt change? Thanks all for input.
post #1 of 8
12/19/04 at 6:47pm