I have the HP DV1170US,
Here are the specs.
-Intel® Centrino™ mobile technology featuring Intel Pentium® M processor 725 (1.6GHz)
• Windows XP Home with Service Pack 2
• 512MB DDR SDRAM
• 100GB hard drive
• DVD±RW and CD-RW combo drive
• 14" WXGA high-definition widescreen display (BrightView)
• Intel Extreme Graphics 2
• Intel Pro/Wireless 2200 802.11b/g integrated wireless LAN
• 6-in-1 digital media card reader
• Remote control, headphones
I will take some picture whenever I'm not being lazy hehe.
I usually use it to watch movies, Word, and listen to mp3's, thats bout it.
When I watch dvd movies i can't seem to get full screen or should i say wide screen feature. Instead of seeing bars on top and bottom, I see bars, left and right where the movie look like its squished.
Anyone know how to fix that problem?