Originally Posted by laughterkillsme
This is a troll.
troll1 Audio pronunciation of "troll" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trl)
v. trolled, troll·ing, trolls
1. To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.
2. To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass.
3. To trail (a baited line) in fishing.
2. Slang. To patrol (an area) in search for someone or something: “ [Criminals] troll bus stations for young runaways” (Pete Axthelm).
1. To sing in succession the parts of (a round, for example).
2. To sing heartily: troll a carol.
4. To roll or revolve.
I don't get it?
I mean I don't fish
Edit: I don't sing either
Definition of troll is from www.dictionary.com
looks like someone needs to learn to read