Forgive me if this has already been covered within the last two pages but Chazzy: from the content of a few of your posts on this topic it seems like you're showing some signs of a positive symptom schizophrenia of even a schizotypical personality disorder.
Some early warning signs of a paranoid schizophrenia include:
1. delusions of grandeaur (don't they know who I am)
2. Unexpected hostility with a deterioration of social relationships
3. Excessive writing w/o meaning with a peculiar use of words or odd language structures. This may also lead to what is known as "Formal thought disorder”, Altered thought boundaries (thought broadcasting, insertion, removal), Hallucinations (usually auditory), Delusional experiences, Delusional beliefs.
Symptoms of a schizotypical personality disorder are:
1. Odd thinking
2. “Magical thinking”
3. Ideas of reference
4. Eccentric speech
6. Aloof, cold, socially isolated
7. Undue social anxiety, hypersensitivy
8. The manefestations of hallucination / delusions under stress.
I'm sorry to "call you out" but it seems like you need therapy or at least consoltation or perhaps (heavy) medication. It seems like you're a bit wacky. In the most literal sense.