|Originally posted by Shadowhwk
Here's my two cents.
For those who need their notebooks before Friday change your shipping to overnight or two day. If it doesn't ship Monday then cancel.
For those of you worrying that you wont make it into the first batch because they only had enough for 500 notebooks chances are they've gotten more parts since then. If they had 500 for the 22nd I'm sure they've ordered more parts and are recieving more every day. I think your real worry should be how many notebooks they can configure and ship a day. Not how many they have on hand.
Relax, most of you who really really want your notebook you'll have it by Friday, probably sooner.
This is all opinion. So take it with a grain of salt. It just makes sense to me.
I already have overnight shipping. I'm ok with it being delayed til monday, but another week long delay will mean no laptop for college start. Cancelling is not an option, because that means it'll take even longer for another retailer to ship me a different laptop that I don't even want. In other words, I'm sticking with this, but i'm going to be pissed if I don't have it when I need to.