1. Battery does not charge up to 100%. Max it goes up to is 98%.
2. When typing sometimes the touchpad detects my thumb hanging half a centimetre above it and starts moving the cursor causing my entire work to be thrown off the thought chain...
3. NO external volume control buttons. Only Fn key and F5/F6 to increase/decrease volume.
4. Right side near vent gets incredibly hot after gaming heavily.
5. Replacement battery non-existent even though company states it's availability.
6. NO internal floppy drive. <- Minor problem. Sure helps with thos BIOS flashes if you have a floppy drive.
Bottom-line: This machine is a LOT of computing for a LOT less money but a LOT is sacrificed after everything is said and done...still...now that I can't return it...I will have to hang on to it :/