Originally Posted by funkxl
My 7426gx I have for sale, brand new in the box.
i posted in the for sale section. I just thought this would get more visibility sorry. I wish for those interested to have a chance to buy.
Specs are as is follows
64mb ati radeon 9550
100gb hard drive
dual layer dvd burner
15.4 ultrabright screen
fire wire, 6 in 1 etc
If you have any questions please ask through ebay or email me at email@example.com
I have a 2 year 6month warranty from best buy I can transfer to you on this laptop. I orginally had another laptop that was defective. Best Buy swapped it for this one, and the warranty carried over. I decided I don't need a laptop so I'm selling it. By the way this laptop is devo status at bestbuy. That means if you buy my laptop and the warranty, and anything goes wrong with it, you can swap it out for a brand new laptop
I would like to buy your notebook...but here are some issues right now.
1. I am in Canada (not sure if you ship to canada).
2. I plan to move to another city (100 miles from here)...so the address will change for me.....and your auction ends by then.
3. I am facing yet another issue with the new landlord.
a. Was supposed to move in may....so paid a security deposit. Then it got postponded due to my gf's education. So the new landlord and myself agreed that the apartment will not be reserved and I will take it if it is free and look somewhere else if it is taken.
b. I call up in April and he says there is a chinese student there and will move out in may end. He said i can stay in another of his apartments until the chinese moves out.
c. I call him up today and tell him that I do not want to move in the new apartment and am looking for a more permanent solution (it is very costly for me to move + very exhaustive being an international student).
d. He then says I can move in the apartment in May 1. Now I am not sure where I will keep my stuffs from April 29 till May 1st. So I tell him I am looking for a place where I can start moving from April 29. He says the chinese student will still be in the apartment.
e. He tells me I will have to stick to the original agreement, that I move in May to the agreed apartment. Now I cannot do that since he told me I have to go to another apartment, I already looked for another apartment with a permanent solution. He also does not realize that the reciept (agreement) he issued me is for the month of April, and he already has the chinese guy paying for that month.
d. Being an international student, I am not sure how to handle the situation. I cannot pay for 2 apartments at once. And I also do not understand why he (with so many apartments) want money from me, while he is already getting money from the chinese guy for the same apartment.
4. Until this gets solved, I have no money to spare.
5. I asked him to think what is right and what is wrong, he said i wronged myself. I am begging for my own money. He said he will think about paying me one half of my money. I also told him that I have very less money in my acccount and asked him to be a good man and give me my money, or I might end up without money here in canada. He says I should go to "soup kitchen" if i run out. I am not sure what a soup kitchen is. This experience is adding up in my canadian experience.
Here are my options or plan B:
1. Quitely accept 1/2 of my money and request some more.
2. Accept 1/2 and then ask for the keys to the apartment and stay there for 1/2 month.
3. Protest outside his door/ Drag the matter to higher authorities/ until law interferes....and tell them he has put a chinese there for month of april and has taken money from me for the same month. I have the reciept for that month.
Plan A.....call him this evening and request some more....if it does not work...then the plan B. It is very hard to save money for a new notebook.