Driver leaked by Computerbase, not WHQL, Setup files included but english only
Modded INF 30.69
Modded INF 30.69
Originally Posted by jed591
Originally Posted by RamIt
You are going to make me a set of drivers every other day.
I got 6040 with the 44's @ 546 core so I will try these at some point tommorrow.
Originally Posted by Deutch420
I was at work today, and figured i would try to overclock my XPS2 yet again. i really wasnt expecting it to save the clock speeds, but some how it did.... i was getting 5100 over and aover again, and now all of a sudden i got close to 5400...
it saved the core at 493, and the mem stayed at 1.60.
if you look at the nvidia screen, you can see that the core clock saved under where the "m" and "a" meet in the word "preformace"... if you look at it when its at 450 (default) its under the "f" and "o". so i tried to go over 493... i tried 500... it wouldnt save. not only would it not save, but it wouldnt save at 493 anymore.. it was some freak overclocking tease...lol
Originally Posted by hammermd
Jeez...somebody needs to sticky the bloody tutorial i wrote about this...
1. go to laptopvideo2go.com
2. download the driver you want (e.g. 76.50) and extract it on your desktop. This will create a folder called '7650'.
3. download the .inf file by clicking on the link titled '30.70' under the 'Modded Inf' column and then drag it into the '7650' folder on your desktop. Answer 'YES' to overwrite the Desktop .INF when it asks if you want to do this.
4. Open the '7650' folder and double-click on 'Setup.exe'
5. Answer 'Continue Anyway' if windows warns you that the drivers suck balls...
6. Grab a beer and fart happily as you road test the new drivers using 3dMark05.