I already installed PCMacLan to share some files between MAC and PC.
This is my little easy guide !
1. Install PCMacLan on the PC, there are two versions of this, Win XP, Win NT and Win 2000 uses PCMacLan 9.0. Win98 and WinME uses PCMacLan 7.2.2. You have to run SETUP.EXE
2. The installation process is the same than other Windows programs, just click on NEXT Button every time.
3. Once you finished with installation, this program will add you a new protocol names AppleTalk (you will see it on your network properties like NetBEUI, IPX and TCP/IP).
4. You have to reboot your machine if you have Windows 98 and Windows ME like i used.Important
5. On your MAC machine youu click on Apple Icon (sorry to call this icon like this but I am not familliarized very much with mac's) And choose From Control Panel Menu the item "File Sharing". There you only click on button "Star to share my files" and CHECK the box named "Permit to connect via TCP/IP". You have to wait a momment because MAC begins to build some resources (i guess), So when the windows already says running or somthing like this you close this window.Easy Part
6. On your MAC you have to set up your IP's configuration (like i do not use DHCP, I setup a static IP address like 10.10.10.123 and subnet 255.255.255.0) and close this dialog.
7. Your PC at this moment has reboot succesfully, so just to verify PING the MAC IP ........already, You have a succesfull communication.End part
8. Go to My Network Places and you will see a new ICON named Miramar Sites And there your will see the MAC machine with the HD shared.., ta tan
I hope this little guide help other one to share his files.