I think the title says it all. Our friendly neighborhood Dellbert has been getting a bit surly as of late as his ship time approaches. So I thought this poll was quite appropriate...
post #1 of 32
3/25/05 at 3:41am
Originally Posted by sonicwind
Dellbert will get the first Samsung screen that doesn't have any sparkle/anti-glare coating. But noone will believe him, especially operaman who will continue to insist his LG is great over and over again even though he hasn't seen anything to compare it too.
Originally Posted by dellbert
I'll go postal on Dell. I'm already pissed off that they sold the 9200 to us as a beta test for the 9300, and then blew the chance to make the 9300 the perfect machine. It's *sooooo* close.
Frankly, one of the main reasons I was interested in the 9300/XPS2 was to get an improved screen. I love my 700m and 9200, and it would kick @ss to have a GIANT 700m with all of the features of the 9200 + a go6800. I'll repeat: that would KICK @SS! If it turns out that the only real improvement in the 9300 is the go6800, then I'll probably stick with my trusty 9200 and 700m sidekick.
Originally Posted by Col.Wild
Well, doesn't look like he's going to do anything, but, lets say he did:
01. He will order 4 units. 3 - 9300's and 1 - XPS2
02. While he's waiting for his order, he will call Dell and bitch at them for screwing something up and recieve a free battery.
03. All of the units arrive. He will compare all the parts and swap them in and out until his current trusted 9200, and his wife's current trusted 9200, both have new screens.
04. He will, again, call Dell to scream about one of the units having a dead pixel, and recieve a $100 coupon.
05. He will take apart the XPS2 and see if there is some way he can cram the video card into his trusty 9200.
06. Having learned a new trick from a moron who has recently posted on this site, he will, ONCE AGAIN, call Dell and scream at them because he screwed up his own software installations. Dell will then send him 3 hard drives (one for each of the 9300s).
07. Now that his wife's trusted 9200 has a new screen and hardrive (hmm.. and maybe the DVD burner), he will send the 9300's back.
08. When he calls to say that he is going to send back the 3 pathetic 9300's because they have such lousey screens; Dell sends him 3 $100 coupons to keep the laptops.
09. After receiving the coupons a week later, he returns the 9300's anyways.
10. Now that his trusted 9200 has a new XPS2 screen and video card, he then returns the XPS2.
If we throw in a marital affair and an exploding battery, this could be movie material.
Originally Posted by _G_
that same day he will talk dell into next daying a samsung to him.
Originally Posted by MarkAM
Reality check please!! I spent an hour on the phone with Dell CS and Dell Technical people today, and not one of them could spell "Samsung", never mind send out a replacement kits containing a Samsung LCDs. I say: Good Luck to anyone trying to get his/her screen replaced. I think you'll need to budget a few hours on the phone, allow for a few hairs turning grey, and get ready to be seriously peed off.